Friday, May 31, 2013

The start of my adventure in blogging....

Hello all! I hope you are having a fantastic day as you read this.  I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my blog to those who would like to spend some time with me.  I love art in its many forms.  I always seem to find myself with paint or glue on my hands, sometimes even smeared across my face.  Now I am not an official professional, but I have had lots of wonderful experiences that  allowed me to explore my creativity.

My purpose here is to share some ideas and tips for the vintage enthusiast as well as those who are nerd crafters. Lots of my projects will have a Steampunk theme or Bohemian elements. I use a variety of different mediums and techniques. I you ever have any questions or need help troubleshooting feel free to contact me at lgizmo1249@gmail.com.  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment